Meeting Schedule Changes
Please make a note of these changes.
- During President Carolyn’s Presidency year (7/1/18-6/30/19) ALL meetings will remain on Mondays. Therefore THREE Monday meetings will be moving locations to 50 North between July and August 2018:
- July 30
- August 20
- August 27
2. TWO Monday meeting has been cancelled and moved to a Wednesday evening:
- Monday, July 9 cancelled at 50 North replaced by:
- Wednesday, July 11 at Carolyn and Dave Copus’ Home, 8311 Brookfield Drive from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. for Fellowship with Rotarians and guests.
- Monday, October 15 cancelled at Findlay Country Club replaced by:
- Wednesday, October 17 at Winebrenner Seminary from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm for the Annual Golden Apple Awards Dinner where three teachers will be named the best-of-the-best!
3. There will be NO meeting on the following Mondays in observance of holidays in 2018:
- September 3, 2018 – Labor Day
- December 24, 2018 – Christmas Eve Day
- December 31, 2018 – New Year’s Eve Day
4. The Annual Holiday Program will again be at Winebrenner Seminary in December. More to come on this event’s date closer to year end when all the details have been worked out and completed.